Reach Out to Maika for the Best Child Care Services in UAE
Child care is an investment in the future of your bundle of joy. It is the foundation of raising a healthy and happy child. Unfortunately, early childcare services are often found to be one of the most overlooked components when it comes to child development. Care is provided to kids by caregivers either in a day care set up or the professional can also be available for service at your home. As parents the thought of leaving your precious little one with someone else can be overwhelming. It’s a huge decision to leave them at a childcare center especially if you are a first time parent.
If you are staying in UAE, your search for ‘childcare near me’ can end at Maika. We can help you explore plenty of excellent child care options from nannies to babysitters and more. We provide care from the early months of infancy through toddlerhood and sometimes even beyond. We make sure that our team of professional caregivers comes up with a well-organized program meant to help in your tiny tot’s development and growth. Our child care professionals are dependable, honest and are provided to you after keeping in mind the specific requirements of your family.
Hiring a home based childcare provider rather than putting your tiny tot in a childcare center is a much better choice. It will ensure that the little one gets more personal attention throughout the day and it can also save them from getting exposed to viral infections that later become a cause of concern for the parents.
How to find the best child care service?
If you are a working parent and want personalized care for your child within the comfort and safe environment of your house it is advisable to start looking well before you plan to go back to work. In fact, if you have a maternity leave of just six months and you do not want to extend it further it is much better that you check out your options even before your baby arrives. Here are a few steps you can follow to get the best care for your baby:
Skills to look for in a Child Care Professional
Before appointing a home care provider for your infant, toddler or older child, you need to keep in mind a few basic requirements. Such as
- First and foremost, the caregiver must have relevant training along with relevant certifications as a child care provider.
- The professional must possess excellent communication and people skills. It becomes important as your child will probably pick up these qualities from the caregiver as they are going to spend a major chunk of time together.
- The home care provider must showcase a caring attitude and should get along well with children.
- The provider should have valid first aid certifications to handle any kind of emergency
- They should have proven work experience as a child care professional or any other similar role.
Responsibilities of Child Care Provider
The person caring for your child will be expected to take several aspects into consideration while giving their services. Few important responsibilities include:
- The child care service provider is responsible for developing a routine and monitoring that the children get enough playtime, activity time and rest. A good home nurse helping you out with child care will supercharge your child’s learning through the power of play.
- Keep an updated record of the child’s development, routine and interests.
- Assist children with their homework and assignments. A home care provider will know how to navigate important topics with compassion and empathy towards the child. With every hug and conversation, the child care provider can help in the overall development of the child.
- The professional should maintain regular communication with parents and make sure to share any concern they have regarding the growth and development of the child.
- The caregiver should make sure that the child doesn’t skip meals and is given nutritious food.
Childcare costs can account for a big chunk in the household budget if you are staying in the UAE, but Maika can provide you with the best part-time childcare professionals without being burdened with the hassle of employment and visa costs. Parenthood is definitely a magical journey and we would like to give you the best start by providing the best child care service available in the UAE.
Please get in touch with us if you want home nursing services in Emirates of Sharjah, Dubai, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah. We would be happy to help you by adhering to the requirements of your family. You can also opt for our advance booking services for a better experience.
Get the right care for your child
Your baby’s health will be carefully monitored by our home care nurse
Our professionals will take care of them while ensuring complete safety and security
Our child care providers are available in 12 to 24 hours shifts to help out busy parents
Part time nannies
we provide nannies who are equipped with essential skills and knowledge to take good care of your child.
Our maternity nurses ensure to provide you the best birthing plan as well as give the best afterbirth care.
With the assistance of our nurses and lactation consultants we provide the needed support
Postnatal Home Visits
Our home care nurses do their bit in taking away all the worries and workload away from mothers and ensure best
Post Cesarean Care
We assign a well-trained and qualified home nurse to help quick recovery of the mother and also nurture the infant