Find a Maternity Nurse You Can Trust
If you are expecting a child or already have been blessed with a baby, the famous African proverb, “it takes a village to raise a child,” should ring true to you. Juggling parental responsibilities along with normal day-to-day activities is not at all easy especially, when you lack a proper support system.
Regular prenatal care also known as antenatal care or maternity care is a great way to support expecting mums and also the best way to ensure a healthy baby. At Maika, we aim to provide exclusive pregnancy care through our home nurse in UAE service. We help you find the right support so that you can feel completely prepared to overcome the challenges faced throughout the journey of becoming new parents. With the goldmine of knowledge and years of experience our maternity nurses can guide you through different phases of parenthood and steer you through any healthcare issues that crop up during prenatal checkup or after birth of your little one.
Primary Duties of Maternity Nurse
Maternity nurses provide routine obstetrics care to pregnant women in order to keep any health issues at bay for both mother and the baby. These healthcare professionals are also known as obstetric nurses who help the expecting mothers to achieve their desired birth plans by adhering to proper pregnancy care. They can carry out all duties based on the needs of the mother and baby through pregnancy as well as during the crucial first few weeks of welcoming the newborn.
Our qualified nurses have extensive experience in both prenatal care as well as postnatal care of newborns and mothers. Antenatal care can even begin before pregnancy as ‘preconception care’ and continue throughout. Our home care maternity nurses come from diverse backgrounds and you can choose the best according to the requirements of your family.
Qualities of a Good Maternity Nurse
What To Expect from Our Maternity Nurse
Besides antenatal care and support during prenatal checkup our qualified maternity nurses can provide you the much needed support once your baby arrives home. Our nurses are experts in comprehensive newborn baby care and can be of huge help to any family in the following circumstances:
- Our home nurses in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah & Fujairah can be of great help if you are blessed with twins or triplets or have other young children who need your attention and care.
- Our maternity nurses can help if the mother or the newborn are facing any health issues. If you have a premature baby, you can request for a specialized nurse who has been trained in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- With our nurse at home service you can be stress free even when other support is not available. For instance, if you were looking forward to a close family member who had promised to help you, backs out at the last moment, our service can be a huge boon for your family.
- Our well-trained professionals can help the newborn to integrate into the existing family structure. For example, if you are a second or third time parent they can help the siblings to create a bond with the newborn that can lay the foundation for a healthy relationship between the siblings in the future as well as promote a cheerful environment at your home. They can also provide support with older siblings if the parents want to spend some one-to-one quality time with the newborn.
- Our nurses can help new mothers to set a feeding and sleeping routine for the baby and monitor the health and growth of the baby. They can perform duties like bathing, clothing the baby with you, while addressing any concerns you may have regarding these common day-to-day activities.
- If you are a first time parent our home nurse can help you with breastfeeding support, post-delivery wound care as well as give you the much needed emotional support.
If you are in search for home nurses in Emirates of Sharjah, Dubai, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah, to seek help and advice during pregnancy care or after delivery you definitely need to check our services. At Maika, we follow the highest standard when it comes to recruiting maternity nurses. If you wish to book any kind of mother & baby care service please get in touch with us and share the details including start date, length of the booking (the period for which you need assistance from our professional caregiver).
Through our unique approach we make sure that we introduce the right home care nurse who has the combination of skills, experience and personality best suited to you and your family. We are sure that if you opt for our service it will help you get rid of the anxiety and stress of having a new addition to your family (especially, if you are having your first baby) and make you more confident in your endeavor to take care of your baby. Our team of professionals will make sure that you get ample time to rest and recover and parenting becomes easy-peasy.
So, if you are having a baby and searching for the best maternity nurse service in UAE please get in touch with us. Our nurse at home service can be arranged in advance and based on your specific needs can provide both short-term and long term services. If you want any further information you can send us an enquiry or call us for more details based on your family’s individual requirements.
Get the right care for your child
Your baby’s health will be carefully monitored by our home care nurse
Our professionals will take care of them while ensuring complete safety and security
Our child care providers are available in 12 to 24 hours shifts to help out busy parents
Part time nannies
we provide nannies who are equipped with essential skills and knowledge to take good care of your child.
Our maternity nurses ensure to provide you the best birthing plan as well as give the best afterbirth care.
With the assistance of our nurses and lactation consultants we provide the needed support
Postnatal Home Visits
Our home care nurses do their bit in taking away all the worries and workload away from mothers and ensure best
Post Cesarean Care
We assign a well-trained and qualified home nurse to help quick recovery of the mother and also nurture the infant